Monday, February 21, 2011

Crysis 2 Demo Removed From Xbox Live Marketplace


              The highly anticipated Crysis 2 demo was released on the Xbox Live Marketplace on January 25th. There were a few complaints about the demo freezing and crashing, not to mention long wait times before getting into a lobby. A few days ago I decided to try the demo out for myself but soon realized it was removed from the Xbox Live Marketplace. I was disappointed because I really wanted to try it out for myself and also wanted to take a little break from Call of Duty Black Ops. Maybe the demo was removed so all the problems can get fixed and hopefully be available for download again soon, or maybe it was only supposed to be available for download for a limited time. Whatever the case may be I myself will be buying the game on the day of its release.

        

No comments:

Post a Comment